wpcrono’s Services must be used following wpcrono’s Terms of Service (the “Terms”), which this AUP incorporates.
This AUP’s examples aren’t needed to be more thorough. We reserve the right to change this AUP on the Services at any time. You accept the newest AUP by using the Services, and our Terms of Service specify undefined terms. Accept this AUP. You also agree to enforce this AUP on end-Users. We may suspend or cancel your Services and deactivate your Account if you violate the AUP or help others do so (including your end Users).
No illegal content or use
To sum up:
You may not use, encourage, promote, facilitate, or instruct others to use the Services for any illegal, criminal, unlawful, harmful, fraudulent, infringing, or offensive use or enterprise or to transmit, store, display, distribute, or otherwise make available information or Content (including User Content). Prohibited Content includes
Illegal, harmful, or fraudulent activities. Any activities that are illegal, tortious, or harmful to others, our operations, or our reputation, such as disseminating, promoting, or facilitating child pornography, offering or giving fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, make-money-fast schemes, Ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming.
Infringing Content/Use. Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others, including unauthorized disclosures of private information or taking information directly from wpcrono and/or our Users and using it for personal or business purposes without permission or proper attribution. You promise not to resell wpcrono products or Services without our explicit consent.
Offense. Content that is harmful to minors, defamatory, libelous, obscene, abusive, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, invasive of privacy, false, intentionally misleading, patently offensive, or otherwise objectionable, including child pornography, bestiality, non-consensual sex acts, or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, religious intolerance, misogyny, or physical harm of any kind against any group, individual, or a
Contaminants. Viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, and other computer technology can damage, intercept, or steal any system, program, or data.
Untrue. Submitting Content or information that fraudulently asserts, impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including misrepresenting your qualifications, past or present affiliations, or taking another’s identity.
No SPAM or message abuse
To sum up:
Our Anti-Spam Policy must always be followed. You won’t send unsolicited mass emails or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (like “SPAM”) or help others do so. This includes both commercial advertising and public service announcements. You will not change mail headers or impersonate a sender without permission. If another ISP’s messages break this AUP or its acceptable use policy, you won’t be able to get replies. Our forums, messaging, and feeds cannot be used to promote non-Service businesses or opportunities.
To sum up:
- Breaking into any network, computer, communications system, software application, network, or computing device (each a “System”).
- Accessing or using any System without authorization, including probing, scanning, or testing its vulnerability or breaching its security or authentication mechanisms.
- Unauthorized System data or traffic monitoring.
- Forging TCP-IP packet headers, email headers, or message origin or route information.
- Crawling. Monitoring or crawling a System that harms it.
- Inundating a target with communications requests so it cannot reply to valid traffic or responds slowly enough to be ineffectual.
- Interfering with any System, including mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, and flooding.
- Open proxy, mail relay, and recursive DNS servers.
- Avoiding System Limits. Avoiding System access and storage constraints through manual or electronic means.
- wpcrono reserves the right to limit CPU for your instances if they utilize too much CPU for non-prohibited activities.
You undertake to comply with this AUP, (ii) comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including criminal, privacy, intellectual property, export control, tax, and regulatory requirements in your area, and (iii) utilize the Services professionally.
Monitoring and Enforcing
To sum up:
We may investigate any AUP violation or Service misuse.
We can investigate violations of this AUP or misuse of the Services; review User Content and remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource (including User Content) that violates this AUP or any other agreement we have with you for the use of the Services; monitor all prohibited actions, investigate, and/or take appropriate action at our sole discretion against you.
If you break this AUP, we can (but don’t have to) cancel or suspend your Account, your access to any or all Services, and the connected services or any part of them at any time, with or without notice. We may also sue you or report you to police enforcement, regulators, or other third parties. We report suspicious and unlawful activities to police enforcement.
Our reports may disclose relevant customer information. We may also share information about AUP violations with law enforcement, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to investigate and prosecute illegal behavior.
wpcrono does not control or endorse the Content, communications, or information in the services and, as a result, disclaims any responsibility for the services and any actions that result from your participation in any service. wpcrono is not required to keep Content after Services termination.
Sample Prohibited Activities
To sum up:
You agree not to:
- Use the Service for illegal contests, lotteries, gambling, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, or duplicative or unwanted messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or violate others’ legal rights (such as privacy and publicity).
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, traffic, or disseminate libelous, obscene, or illegal Content like child pornography or virtual child pornography.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, or broadcast any topic, name, material, or information that promotes discrimination, hatred, or violence against a race, religion, or nation.
- Upload or otherwise make available files that contain images, photographs, software, or other Content protected by intellectual property laws, such as copyright, trademark, or privacy or publicity laws, unless you own or control the rights or have gotten all relevant consents.
- Use any Services-provided material or information, including photos or photographs, in a way that violates any party’s copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other property rights.
- Upload files with viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or other malicious software that could damage another’s property.
- Download any file posted by another Service user that you know, or should know, is illegal to distribute.
- Falsify or erase author attributions, legal or other notices, proprietary designations, or labels indicating the origin or source of software or other material in an uploaded file.
- Prevent other users from enjoying the Services.
- Break any Service’s rules.
- Break laws.
- Impersonate someone else to deceive.
- Host TOR exit nodes.
- Use, download, copy, or provide (for free or for a fee) any directory of Services users or other user or usage information.
- Network probing or port scanning tools must get permission from the host or network being probed, and port scanning is against the law.
- Using bots to regularly and automatically buy items and other actions that violate 3rd party ToS could lead to wpcrono IP space or ASN banning.
- Autodialers or VOIP-based robocalling software.
- wpcrono customers cannot use our services for DOS/DDOS mitigation.
- CPU/GPU cryptocurrency mining with the Service.
Reporting AUP violations
If you notice a breach of this AUP, you must contact us promptly and help us fix it.
Contact-us now to report AUP violations.